Lago Vista is known for its wonderful family-friendly environment, and we are proud to bring you the best disinfecting and sanitizing services in the area, so that residents are able to feel confident that their loved ones are protected. We are committed to bringing Lago Vista the highest quality sanitizing and disinfecting services for both homes and businesses in the region! There is a distinct difference between disinfecting and sanitizing; experts say that while sanitizing reduces bacteria to a safe level, disinfection kills all bacteria on the surface. Understanding this key distinction can help you choose the service that is better suited to your needs!
We use a hospital-grade product, Vital Oxide, that is safe for you, your loved ones, and your four-legged friends!
We distribute the Vital Oxide through our fogging machine and fine mist sprayers, providing your space with the following benefits:
- EPA recognized strength
- No rinse required before food contact
- Immediately kills mold and mildew
- Eliminates allergens
- Eliminates odor
- Effective on soft surfaces
In your home, we can treat
- Carpets, curtains, and rugs
- All hard surfaces
In your place of business, no matter how big or small, we can treat
- All employee desks and monitors
- All public spaces
- Hard and soft surfaces
- Hard to reach places such as doorknobs, keyboards, and bathroom handles
We use the highest quality products available, and we can guarantee that your safety is our top priority. We are here to talk you through the entire process and give you a reasonable quote. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the service, we will work with you until you are more than happy!
Making sure that you’re on top of household germs will help respiratory issues, prevent the flu and colds, and create a healthier overall living space. While we’re discussing what is the best option for you, here are some quick tips recommended by Web MD that you can use to sanitize your home or business today! While we can do the heavy lifting, these tips will help in the meantime and help you and your loved ones stay healthy!
- Dust all hard to reach areas routinely! This includes tops of furniture and all hard to reach areas. In the bedrooms, make sure that you dust AND vacuum, then remove your sheets and wash them. This is to make sure that you aren’t creating yourself a nice pile of dust to be sleeping on. This should help with the irritation of respiratory conditions and help everyone breathe a little easier.
- Disinfect all hard surfaces. These are countertops, doorknobs, light switches, phones, and buttons that everyone is probably touching every day without realizing it. A cheap disinfectant you can make at home is 3 teaspoons of bleach in one gallon of water. Let this sit for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse and air dry.
- Sweep before you mop! This makes sure that your mop is able to do the deep cleaning rather than just the surface
- Focus on bathrooms! Bathrooms are hotbeds for bacteria and require routine maintenance. This includes tending to the toilet, emptying wastebaskets, wiping down all handles, and washing bath mats.
We are thrilled to work together to make your home clean and safe for you and your loved ones! Contact us today to chat about what option is best suited for your needs.