Peace Frog is proud to serve this beautiful resort community that is considered one of the finest small cities in the Austin area! We are thrilled to bring Lakeway the highest quality sanitizing and disinfecting services for both home and businesses in the region! We have perfected a wide array of services that are suitable for both personal homes and large businesses! To help choose which service option is best for you, it is a good idea to outline the difference between disinfecting and sanitizing services. While sanitizing reduces bacteria to a safe level, disinfection kills all bacteria on the surface. Understanding this key distinction can help you choose the service that is better suited to your needs!
We have secured a supply of a very in demand and hospital grade product, Vital Oxide. This product is the best that’s out there, and is highly effective while remaining safe for you, your family, and your pets!
Vital Oxide is distributed through our fogging machine and fine mist sprayers, providing your space with the following benefits:
- EPA recognized strength
- Safety for immediate no rinse food contact
- Kills mold and mildew upon contact
- Eliminates allergens and dust that can irritate respiratory problems
- Removes odor
- Effective on both hard soft surfaces
In your home, we can treat
- Carpets, curtains, and rugs
- All hard surfaces
In your place of business, no matter how big or small, we can treat
- Employee desks, monitors, and chairs
- Common/Group Living Spaces
- Hard and soft surfaces (such as rugs and curtains)
- Hard to reach (and often overlooked) spots such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, and bathroom handles
We use the highest quality products available to guarantee that your safety is our top concern. We remain completely transparent and are here to talk you through the entire process and give you a reasonable quote. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the service, we will work with you until you are more than happy!
In the interim, it’s essential to make sure that you are regularly maintaining household germs to help respiratory issues, prevent the flu and colds, and create a healthier living space. While we’re discussing what the best service option for your needs is, here are some quick tips recommended by Web MD that you can use to sanitize your home or business today! While we can do the heavy lifting, these tips will help in the meantime and help you and your loved ones stay healthy!
- Dust all hard to reach areas routinely! This includes tops of furniture and all hard to reach areas. In the bedrooms, make sure that you dust AND vacuum, then remove your sheets and wash them. This is to make sure that you aren’t creating yourself a nice pile of dust to be sleeping on. This should help with irritation of respiratory conditions and help everyone breathe a little easier.
- Disinfect all hard surfaces. These are countertops, doorknobs, light switches, phones, and buttons that everyone is probably touching everyday without realizing it.A cheap disinfectant you can make at home is 3 teaspoons of bleach in one gallon of water. Let this sit for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse and air dry.
- Sweep before you mop! This makes sure that your mop is able to do the deep cleaning rather than just the surface
- Focus on bathrooms! Bathrooms are hotbeds for bacteria and require routine maintenance. This includes tending to the toilet, emptying waste baskets, wiping down all handles, and washing bath mats.
We are excited to collaborate to make your home cleaner and safer than ever for you and your loved ones!
Drop us an email or give us a call us today to chat about what steps are best for your needs!