Pflugerville is known for being one of the fastest growing cities with a growth rate of 192% over the past 16 years, so we are committed to bringing the highest quality and highest value sanitizing and disinfecting services for both home and businesses in the region to ensure that you can get out and enjoy them! No matter how big or small your service need may be, our team is the best in the region! Before getting down to business, we’ll want to ensure that you understand our wide array of service options. It’s also essential to understand the distinct difference between disinfecting and sanitizing; experts explain that while sanitizing reduces bacteria to a safe level, disinfection kills all bacteria on the surface. Understanding this key distinction can help you choose the service that is best suited to your needs!
We have been proactive in securing a supply of Vital Oxide, a very in demand hospital grade product. This is the best product on the market for effective sanitizing and disinfecting, and it works without posing any safety cost to you (or your pets)! We will distribute the Vital Oxide through our fogging machine and fine mist sprayers, providing your space with the following benefits:
- EPA strength
- Safety for immediate food contact
- Eliminate mold and mildew
- Remove allergens
- Get rid of any odor or foul smells
- Effective on both hard soft surfaces
In your home, we can treat
- Nurseries and Playrooms
- Carpets, curtains, and rugs
- All hard surfaces
In your place of business, no matter how big or small, we can treat
- All employee desks and monitors
- Group communal spaces
- Hard and soft surfaces
- Hard to reach and often overlooked spots such as doorknobs, keyboards, and bathroom handles
We use the highest quality products available to guarantee that your safety is our utmost concern. We are committed to remaining transparent throughout out entire process. We are here to talk you through the entire process and give you a reasonable quote, but if for any reason you are not satisfied with the service, we will work with you until you are more than happy!
In the interim, making sure that you’re on top of household germs will help respiratory issues, prevent the flu and colds, and create a healthier overall living space. While we’re discussing what is the best service option for your space, here are some quick tips recommended by Web MD that you can use to sanitize your home or business today!
- Dust all hard to reach areas routinely! This includes tops of furniture and all hard to reach areas. In the bedrooms, make sure that you dust AND vacuum, then remove your sheets and wash them. This is to make sure that you aren’t creating yourself a nice pile of dust to be sleeping on. This should help with irritation of respiratory conditions and help everyone breathe a little easier.
- Disinfect all hard surfaces. These are countertops, doorknobs, light switches, phones, and buttons that everyone is probably touching everyday without realizing it.A cheap disinfectant you can make at home is 3 teaspoons of bleach in one gallon of water. Let this sit for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse and air dry.
- Sweep before you mop! This makes sure that your mop is able to do the deep cleaning rather than just the surface
- Focus on bathrooms! Bathrooms are hotbeds for bacteria and require routine maintenance. This includes tending to the toilet, emptying waste baskets, wiping down all handles, and washing bath mats.
We are thrilled at the prospect of working together to make your home clean and safe for you and your loved ones!
Contact us today to chat about what option is best suited for your needs.