Peace Frog is honored to serve the beautiful “Red Poppy” capital of Texas! We are committed to bringing Georgetown the best sanitizing and disinfecting services for both home and businesses in the region! Whatever your service needs are, especially in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are here to help. Whether you have a big or small project, we are ready to tackle it with you! The first step in identifying which service option is right for you is to highlight the distinct difference between disinfecting and sanitizing; experts note that while sanitizing reduces bacteria to a safe level, disinfection kills all bacteria on the surface. Understanding this key distinction can help you choose the service that is better suited to your needs!
For our vast array of services, we use a hospital grade product, Vital Oxide. This in-demand cleaning agent is very safe for you, your loved ones, and your pets!
We distribute the Vital Oxide through our fogging machine and fine mist sprayers, providing your space with the following benefits:
- EPA recognized strength
- Safe for surfaces that will be in contact with food
- Immediately kills mold and mildew
- Removes allergens that can cause respiratory irritation
- Removes foul smells
- Effective on both hard and soft surfaces
In your home, we can treat
- Nurseries and Baby Rooms
- Carpets, curtains, and rugs
- All hard surfaces in the kitchen, home office, or any other space!
In your place of business, no matter how big or small, we can treat
- Your employees’ desks and monitors
- Shared community spaces
- Hard and soft surfaces such as curtains and carpets
- Hard to reach (and often forgotten) places such as doorknobs, keyboards, and bathroom handles
We use the highest quality products possible, and we can guarantee that your safety is at the forefront of our mission. If you have questions or would like to inquire about prices, we are here to talk you through the entire process and give you a reasonable quote. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the service, we will work with you until you are more than happy!
Making sure that you’re taking care of household germs will help respiratory issues, prevent the flu and colds, and create a healthier overall living space. While we’re discussing what is the best service option for you, here are some quick tips recommended by Web MD that you can use to sanitize your home or business today! While we can do the heavy lifting, these tips will help in the meantime and help you and your loved ones stay healthy!
- Dust all hard to reach areas routinely! This includes tops of furniture and all hard to reach areas. In the bedrooms, make sure that you dust AND vacuum, then remove your sheets and wash them. This is to make sure that you aren’t creating yourself a nice pile of dust to be sleeping on. This should help with irritation of respiratory conditions and help everyone breathe a little easier.
- Disinfect all hard surfaces. These are countertops, doorknobs, light switches, phones, and buttons that everyone is probably touching everyday without realizing it.A cheap disinfectant you can make at home is 3 teaspoons of bleach in one gallon of water. Let this sit for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse and air dry.
- Sweep before you mop! This makes sure that your mop is able to do the deep cleaning rather than just the surface
- Focus on bathrooms! Bathrooms are hotbeds for bacteria and require routine maintenance. This includes tending to the toilet, emptying waste baskets, wiping down all handles, and washing bath mats.
We are thrilled to work together to make your home cleaner and safer than it has ever been for you and your loved ones! Give us a call or drop us an email today to chat about what option is best suited for your needs.