Leander is renowned for its wonderful education system that makes it the “#1 place to raise a family in Texas”! While your children are getting their great education, you can make sure that they are coming home to a safe home with Peace Frog’s sanitizing and disinfecting services! We are committed to bringing Leander the highest quality sanitizing and disinfecting services for both homes and businesses! There is a distinct difference between disinfecting and sanitizing that is important to outline as a factor in your service decision; experts say that while sanitizing reduces bacteria to a safe level, disinfection is what kills all bacteria and viruses on the surface. This can help you choose the service that is best outfitted to your specific needs!
We use a high demand hospital grade product, Vital Oxide. This product is safe for you, your loved ones, and your four-legged friends! We distribute the Vital Oxide through our fogging machine and fine mist sprayers, providing your space with the following benefits:
- EPA recognized strength
- Safe for food contact
- Kills mold and mildew upon contact
- Eliminates allergens
- Get rid of unattractive smells
- Works on both hard and soft surfaces
In your home, we can treat
- Playrooms and Nurseries
- Carpets, curtains, and rugs
- Hard and soft surfaces
In your business, no matter how big or small, we can treat
- All employee desks and monitors
- All public spaces
- Hard and soft surfaces
- Hard to reach places such as doorknobs, keyboards, and bathroom handles
We use the highest quality products available to guarantee that your space is safe. We will guide you through our process and give you an affordable quote. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the service, we will work with you until you are!
Making sure that you’re in control of household germs will create a healthier living space and help to prevent respiratory issues as well as the flu and common cold. While we’re discussing what is the best option for you, here are some quick and easy tips recommended by Web MD that you can use to sanitize your space! While we can do the heavy lifting, these tips will help in the meantime and help you and your loved ones stay healthy!
- Dust all hard to reach areas routinely! This includes tops of furniture and all hard to reach areas. In the bedrooms, make sure that you dust AND vacuum, then remove your sheets and wash them. This is to make sure that you aren’t creating yourself a nice pile of dust to be sleeping on. This should help with irritation of respiratory conditions and help you breathe a little easier.
- Disinfect all hard surfaces. These are countertops, doorknobs, light switches, phones, and buttons that everyone is probably touching everyday without realizing it. A cheap disinfectant you can make at home is 3 teaspoons of bleach in one gallon of water. Let this sit for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse and air dry.
- Mop AFTER you sweep! This allows the broom to take off the top layer of dirt and dust so your mop can do the heavier cleaning.
- Never overlook bathrooms! Bathrooms are breeding grounds for bacteria and require pretty steady attention. When cleaning your bathroom, make sure to include the toilet, emptying waste baskets, wiping down handles, and washing and drying bath mats.
We are thrilled to work together to make your home clean and safe for you and your loved ones! Contact us today to chat about what option is best suited for your needs.