Cedar Park is known for its great schools, nice homes, and the impressive H-E-B Center that is home to Texas Star Hockey, Austin Spurs Basketball and some pretty amazing concerts and performances. Peace Frog also got started here right out of a little home in Cedar Park Town Center in 2010, so we’re especially connected of the city. There’s miles of hiking and biking trails throughout the city and spectacular Brushy Creek Lake Park for outdoor fun. We want to make sure you have the time to go out and enjoy them! We are committed to bringing Cedar Park the highest quality sanitizing and disinfecting services for both home and businesses! The first aspect of deciding which service is best for you is understanding the distinction between disinfecting and sanitizing services ; experts say that sanitizing reduces bacteria to a safe level, but disinfection is what actually kills it. Once we understand your needs and budget, we can tailor the service to fit just that!
We are lucky to have secured a supply of Vital Oxide, a hospital grade product that’s in very high demand right now! This produce is completely safe for you, your family, and your animals!
The Vital Oxide is distributed through our fogging machine and fine mist sprayers. The product has a multitude of benefits, including:
- EPA recognized strength and safety
- Safe on surfaces that handle food
- Immediately kills mold and mildew
- Eliminates allergens that can irritate respiratory problems
- Eliminates foul smells
- Effective on both soft and hard surfaces
In your home, we can effectively treat:
- Baby rooms & Nurseries
- Carpets, curtains, and rugs
- All hard surfaces
Whether your business is three rooms or three stories, we can:
- All employee desks and monitors
- All public spaces
- Hard and soft surfaces
- Hard to reach places such as doorknobs, keyboards, and bathroom handles
We use the highest quality products available and maintain your safety as our top priority. We are transparent through the entire process and promise to give you a reasonable quote. If for any reason you find that you are not satisfied with the service, we will work with you until you are completely happy!
In the meantime, making sure that you’re maintaining a household free from common germs will help respiratory issues, prevent the flu and colds, and create a healthier overall living space. While we’re discussing what is the best option for you, here are some quick tips recommended by Web MD that you can use to sanitize your home or business space today! While we will cover the big stuff, these tips will help in the meantime in between visits and help you and your loved ones stay healthy!
- Dust all hard to reach areas routinely; tops of furniture, cabinets, and all hard to reach areas. In the bedrooms, make sure that you dust and vacuum before removing your sheets to wash them This is to make sure that you aren’t pushing the dust down onto your sheets for you to sleep in later. This should help with irritation of respiratory conditions and help everyone breathe a little easier.
- Disinfect hard surfaces. These are countertops, doorknobs, light switches, phones, and buttons that everyone is probably touching everyday without realizing it.A cheap disinfectant you can make at home is 3 teaspoons of bleach in one gallon of water. Let this sit for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse and air dry.
- Sweep before you mop! This makes sure that your mop is able to do the deep cleaning rather than just the surface
- Focus on bathrooms! Bathrooms are hotbeds for bacteria and require routine maintenance. This includes tending to the toilet, emptying waste baskets, wiping down all handles, and washing bath mats.
We are looking forward to working together to make your home clean and safe! Call or email us today to chat about what service is best suited for your current needs.